Igor Hacia, M.A. (office manager), tel.: +48/ 42/ 631 20 44
Katarzyna Osińska, M.A., tel.: +48/ 42/ 631 20 40
Katarzyna Maćczak M.Sc., M.A. tel.: +48 /42/ 631 20 40; 631 20 52
Tomasz Wasiak M.A. tel.: +48 /42/ 631 20 40; 631 20 52
TUL Research Office is responsible for:
- Coordinating the actions and distributing information on the principles of research financing, including:
- relevant national legal regulations,
- statutory and basic research activities, as well as investments made for the development of research (including research equipment and building features),
- national research programmes, run by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, as well as the national support of international programmes,
- research activities of the Foundation For Polish Science (Fundacja na rzecz Nauki Polskiej, FNP).
- Gathering the information about research activities conducted by the TUL faculties and interfaculty units.
- Coordinating the activities of the TUL in the field of research staff development, including gathering and providing information on:
- relevant legal regulations, procedures and their amendments,
- TUL authority to award scientific degrees,
- dissertations and assistant professor titles awarded by the TUL and awarded professor titles awarded to TUL researchers,
- awarding the TUL doctoris honoris causa title.
- Assisting in the work of TUL Senate: Research Committee, Budgetary Committee, Finance and Development Committee.
- Internal and external reports on TUL research activities and staff development.
- Preparing data for various research databases and information periodicals.
- Assisting the Lodz Festival of Science, Technology and Art on behalf of the TUL authorities.
Date of record:2007-06-13
Date of actualization:2019-05-28