The Faculty of Material Technologies and Textile Design
The latest major research projects
- Textronic gas sensors ink-jet printed on textile substrates.
- Development of innovative compression products supporting the process of external treatment with the use of original research tools.
- Development of the technology of novel protective clothing for prematurely born infants on the basis of layer systems.
- with research partners:
- national: Central Institute for Labour Protection – National Research, Mecfical University of Łódź, Institute of Natural Fibres and Medicinal Plants in Poznań, MORATEX Institute of Security Technologies, Center of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies Polish Academy of Sciences, Textile Research Institute, Center of Oncology - Maria Skłodowska-Curie Memorial Institute - Branch in Gliwice, Włodzimierz Trzebiatowski Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences, Copernicus Memorial Hospital in Lodz Comprehensive Cancer Center and Traumatology, Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres in Łódź, Polish Mother's Memorial Hospital - Research Institute, Division of Microsystems and Photonics Wroclaw University of Technology, Academy of Fine Art in Łódź, Warsaw University of Technology, University of Lodz, Medical University of Gdańsk, University of Bielsko-Biała
- international: UUniversity of Athens, Greece; Nuclear and Particle Physics Group School of Physics and Medical School, Greece; KU Leuven, Belgium; Ghent University, Belgium; Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic; RWTH Aachen University, Gemany; Technische Universität Dresden, Germany;
- with business partners:
- Filter Servis, Wigolen, Tricomed, Arlen, Maskpol, Ortholigamens, Miranda, Bowi-Styl, Z.W. BILIŃSKI.
Popularization of science
Date of record:2018-06-27
Date of actualization:2018-06-27