The latest major research projects
- Development of industrial methods of automatic evaluation of technological parameters and classification of grain using image analysis.
- Electromagnetic heating ferromagnetic nano containers technology for selective ablation of cancer cells.
- with research partners:
- national: Kielce University of Technology, AGH University of Science and Technology, Warsaw University of Technology, Centre for Laser Technologies of Metals, Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery Polish Academy of Sciences, Military Institute of Medicine in Warsaw, Medical University of Lodz, Institute of Metrology and Biomedical Engineering in Cracow, Institute of Electrical Engineering in Gdansk;
- international: Université d'Artois, France; University of Pavia, Italy; Bergen University College, Norway; University of Jena, Germany; University of Maribor, Slovenia; the European Organization for Nuclear Research CERN; DESY, Gemany;
- with business partners:
- PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna; Elektrownia Bełchatów; BTC Business Technology Consulting; Orange Polska, Słodownia Soufflet Polska, VIGO Systems, ABB, Zasada Bikes.
Popularization of science
Date of record:2018-06-26
Date of actualization:2018-06-27