The Faculty of Chemistry
The latest major research projects
- The development of production technology of biodegradable packing materials (polyesters based) conataining substances of natural origin.
- with research partners:
- national: Medical University of Lublin, the University of Silesia in Katowice, AGH Institute of Chemistry in Cracow, AGH Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics, the Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Łódź, Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics in Cracow, Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology in Warsaw, Institute of Electronic Materials Technology in Warsaw, Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Gdańsk University of Technology Faculty of Chemistry, Military University of Technology Faculty of Advanced Technologies and Chemistry, Centre of Polymer and Carbon Materials of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Zabrze;
- international: Pierre and Marie Curie University Laboratoire de Reactivite de Surface, France; University of Twente, the Netherlands; Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA; Carnegie Mellon University Department of Chemistry, USA; University Jaume I, Spain; Geological Survey of Israel, Israel; International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria;
- with business partners:
- national: ANWIL, LUBAWA, Polpharma, Synthos, Qwerty;
- international: Goodyear Innovation Center, Luxembourg; Deutsches Institute für Kautschuktechnologie, Germany; CEMEX, ABB, Merck, ACS Rubber Division, USA.
Popularization of science
Zeromskiego Street 116
90-924 Lodz Poland
phone: +48 42 631-31-00
Date of record:2018-06-26
Date of actualization:2018-06-27